Sunday, April 1, 2007

I want some "real" food!

I have been out of town at a conference for work for the past few days. The food was fabulous, probably because I was the person responsible for making the arrangements. Anyway, I did very well with not stuffing myself and overall, I feel very good about how I handled it. I ate what I wanted, when I wanted and felt very satisfied. I did eat beyond satisfaction last night at dinner but I realize I was very tired and wasn't able to really focus on just eating. But, no guilty feelings for that!

Anyway, all I can think about is a salad. A nice fresh crisp salad. And I don't want it because it is "healthy", I want it because that is what my body says it needs and wants. I can't wait, I am even going to have it with ranch dressing.


munch...munch...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have discovered a love for salad now that I don't "have" to eat it, it's so yummy

Monica and Steve said...

Hi Christie!

Glad your conference is going well. Isn't it amazing that your body is asking for salad. You're a rock star!